LegacyGT.com

New moderators for LegacyGT.com

Tide

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one thought that Tide. ;):lol: Rumors I tell ya! Why is he red-less then? :iam: He changed his color that sneaky little vaccum acccident loving bastard! :lol:

Oops! There he is again! :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

For people who don't want to follow the link:

Magic

mccorry

PGT

rao

rclark0032

scans007

Th3Franz

thanks wise-ass :lol: :lol:

Ok Ok I get it. I guess my request for a sticky of current moderators is falling on deaf ears. I still say it would be an easy thing to do & would be beneficial but what do I know? :rolleyes:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

thanks wise-ass :lol: :lol:

Ok Ok I get it. I guess my request for a sticky of current moderators is falling on deaf ears. I still say it would be an easy thing to do & would be beneficial but what do I know? :rolleyes:

Any time :lol: it was a timing thing.

I can't make a post in this forum, but I put one here http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55189

happy now?

Any time :lol: it was a timing thing.

I can't make a post in this forum, but I put one here http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55189

happy now?

no b/c I wanted it to be a sticky :icon_mad:

:lol: :lol: j/k, that's fine. I think it's good for the site. Something easily searchable & that can be edited to reflect who the current mods are. I hate jumpin thru hoops tryin to find something

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

It is a sticky.

whoops, my bad :lol: You went & stuck it real quick didnt you? :lol: :lol:

Seriously, thanks man :)

Do you need something or are you just being an ass?

I hate you :icon_mad:

Archived