LegacyGT.com

New moderators for LegacyGT.com

Tide

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats why they call me magic, very secretive...:lol:

well here's a secret for you. this is like being a union employee and getting a promotion to management, your one of them now. :lol: congrats and good luck. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

well here's a secret for you. this is like being a union employee and getting a promotion to management, your one of them now. :lol: congrats and good luck. bosco

I thought it was seen as being an imortal getting promoted to a God... That was my perception.:icon_wink:lol::icon_mrgr

Click

Here everyday:redface:

I thought it was seen as being an imortal getting promoted to a God... That was my perception.:icon_wink:lol::icon_mrgr

being promoted is a good thing it shows that the owners have respect for you in allowing you to represent their company/forum. btw you'll be hearing the term God used sentences alot from now on. :lol: bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

• 2 months later...
Tide, can we get an updated list of moderators? Just so we know who to go to if there's a problem.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

nevermind that. :lol: Nah seriously, I dunno what that's about.

Can we get a "mods list" sticky or something? I can't keep track anymore.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived