LegacyGT.com

LED Position lamps

I just completed my 6000K HID install, and now I want something like this too. Is that a Halo ring around the projector? I did a quick yet comprehensive search, and found very little for the new legacys in this department...

Where did you come by this picture? Any information on these lights. Thanks man.

what is the function of that?

it looks cool tho. I dont plan to take my bumper off again and headlights, take my headlights apart, just to install glowing eye-liner.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 2 weeks later...

hey this is only the small bulb w5w and I already replaced it

for the driver side, first open the cover of the low beam bulb or remove the battery then u can do it

for the passenger side just remove the air duct and u can access it

for the bulb and to get the most of it is by looking for a LED w5w wedge bulb with two facing up and two facing down and u'll be cool

corrently I have just installed Philips Vision Plus for my high beam with a deep white color and it came with a deep white w5w bulbs

I'll take a pic on the night and I'll post it here if u want

I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of these things? :confused:

I would imagine just like the Benz, its a light to light up the headlight housing, like a day time running light type deal but not bright. The newest model Mercedes gets blue bulbs too just like those Suby headlights.

^ n00bs below this line

so I guess its like a "city light" so that people can see that your car is there w/o having really bright DRLs or parking lights on.

I guess thats an urban thing.. "round here" we have no use for such things. :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived