LegacyGT.com

New Lamborghini.

There is a new Lamborghini coming, and so far they have only released a few pictures. It will be presented soon enough, but before that they have the teaser pictures:

http://www.alltommotor.se/polopoly_fs/1.3866%21image/753224579.jpg_gen/derivatives/article/753224579.jpg

453747.png

That is going to be slick.

People are calling it the Urus, an extinct species of bull from Europe.

They are talking that this will be a front engined 4-door 4-seat sleek sedan. (I refuse to call anything a 4-door coupe. it is an oxymoron.)

It will be very interesting to see it unveiled. a completely suprise entry to compete with Rapide and Panamera.

I know right, thanks for the pics of NOTHING. As for the wheel/tires/brakes on all four corners, i would go with overpriced like everything lambo makes. Can you say 30,000 dollars for just a painted front bumper lol. I wonder if you could trade in an 08 legacy for a lambo bumper?:lol::lol:

Guest heightsgtltd

I remember that :wub: they let you have that in Canuckistan? :lol:

This will be a really cool 4 door in the vein of CLS, Rapide, etc.

Probably based on Audi S6 platform or something similar

• 2 weeks later...

"kids get bored riding in the back"

well, that just means you're not driving hard enough!

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

What?

The date of the article in your link is Oct 2. Yesterday. My bump was from yesterday as well...

I win. You lose.

mine has more pics...you fail :lol:

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

I don't know if I was just dropped on my head or if the rest of the world has such a hard on for Lamborghini that the could do no wrong. I'm just clearly missing the point of this.

It answers a question nobody asked. I'm just not feeling it.

I mean, I think I "get it" in the sense of an extremely powerful, well handling sedan ... but why this? The only reason I can think of to buy this car is to say "Yeah, that's my Murcielago. Oh yeah, my other car is a Lamborghini too."

I'd hit that.

From some angles it looks too much like a charger though. :(

But yea, wonder how much trade in value they'd give me for my 05 LGT :) lol

the only charger-esque styling cue is the line on the rear wheel arc. the front fascia looks like a mix between an f430 and a Murcielago Reventon

I don't know if I was just dropped on my head or if the rest of the world has such a hard on for Lamborghini that the could do no wrong. I'm just clearly missing the point of this.

It answers a question nobody asked. I'm just not feeling it.

I mean, I think I "get it" in the sense of an extremely powerful, well handling sedan ... but why this? The only reason I can think of to buy this car is to say "Yeah, that's my Murcielago. Oh yeah, my other car is a Lamborghini too."

Well I certainly wish I had asked the question. Lamborghinis always try to make excess look as great as possible. As an exercise in design, I'd say this is the second best sedan I've ever seen (Aston Martin Rapide takes first...)

Archived