LegacyGT.com

02 sensor socket size

Where is the front O2 sensor located? I am constantly throwing CEL P0133, I think I need to change the front O2 sensor to ake it go away. I am stage 2 with a COBB map. CAC
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

wth, dont reply to a question with a question. ;)

How would I know what size it was if I don't know where it is? Thanks for answering my question, btw. ;)

Can someone please let me know where the front O2 sensor is located? Thanks, CAC

Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

I think all O2 sensors are the same size. Hint is to spray the sensor with a little PB Blaster before you put the socket on it. I also take a hose clamp around the socket to hold it together. When you see the socket you'll see it is not a full socket, it has a slot for the wire. It will spread open.

You may need to use a small propane torch too. These cars should be new enough where you shouldn't need the torch.

Put a little anti-seize compound on the threads before you install the new one.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I had a nightmare of time getting my stock O2 sensor out when I swapped my exhaust manifold out for a MR header. It had seized in the manifold and the sensor was jacked. I think the reason for this was because I went stage three and had much higher EGT's than what stock was. Hope you have an easier time of things.

Archived