LegacyGT.com

Funny Names

Guest LGT-NY

surely our friend here wasn't trying to say that a black man is a monkey right?

I said nothing of the kind. It struck me as an unfortunate name. Thanks for trying to put me on the racist bandwagon with you though. :rolleyes:

Good job guys! :lol:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said nothing of the kind. It struck me as an unfortunate name. Thanks for trying to put me on the racist bandwagon with you though. :rolleyes:

Good job guys! :lol:

how am I on the racist bandwagon? You were the one that found it amusing.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

how am I on the racist bandwagon? You were the one that found it amusing.

Sure. Whatever you say. Review the posts before you make mindless and wild accusations.

Actually I said I found it unfortunate.

Nice tagline in your signature btw! :lol:

It's from Curb Your Enthusiasm :rolleyes:

and reread your posts, perhaps you didn't intend it but it sure came out that way

An offensive post was certainly not my intent.

It's still an unfortunate name to those not familiar with the names Biblical meaning.

Candida might be worse though.

• 10 months later...

had a highschool teacher janet Cox. Her husband was named harry, no idea why his parents would ever do that to him.

Went to college with a girl named neioff, dont know if her brother was named jack but we called her jack just for fun. She was a bit of a tramp.

Ty Webb: Let me tell you a little story? I once knew a guy who could have been a great golfer, could have gone pro, all he needed was a little time and practice. Decided to go to college instead. Went for four years, did pretty well. At the end of his four years, his last semester he was kicked out... You know what for? He was night putting, just putting at night with the fifteen-year-old daughter of the Dean... You know who that guy was Danny?

Danny Noonan: No.

Ty Webb: Take one good guess.

Danny Noonan: Bob Hope?

Ty Webb: Ha ha... No, that guy was Mitch Comstein, my roommate. He was a good guy.

Archived