LegacyGT.com

Funny Names

Guest LGT-NY

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

When my G/F was subbing she had a girl named La-a (La - dash-a). I did not believe her till she brought home the attendance card.

Also Richard Christy from the Howard stern show is getting married to a girl named Kristie, so she will be Kristie Christy.

When my G/F was subbing she had a girl named La-a (La - dash-a). I did not believe her till she brought home the attendance card. ...

My buddy's niece has the same name, though I'm not sure of the spelling. They're Hawaiian Islanders/Polynesian (sp?).

• 2 years later...
Used to have a customer named Harold (Harry) Butz.

An old girlfriends Chinese grandfather was named Chin Gao. We lived in New Mexico, so Spanish slang & Spanglish was more common than English.

chingao: NWS

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chingao

i knew the guy that got killed at this gas station during a robbery

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/richard-butts-robert-barman-murder-12271989-phoenix-az-eric-john-king-convicted-and-executed-for-their-murders/

his name was richard butts. he used to come into the gas station i worked graveyards at every night before work. nice old guy, sad he got whacked. he said he always went by richard, hated being called dick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There was a local police officer in a neighboring City around here for many years named Richard Head.

And no, I never got pulled over by Dick Head. But he got plenty of sh!t from the ghetto punks that he harassed and retired only about 10 years into his career.

There was a local police officer in a neighboring City around here for many years named Richard Head.

And no, I never got pulled over by Dick Head. But he got plenty of sh!t from the ghetto punks that he harassed and retired only about 10 years into his career.

Lol! There's an Officer Richard Neck in a neighboring county here.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

-Brandon

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3

1981 Chevrolet C10 LWB

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I had a snap-on dealer locally for a few years, him and his wife were a team Michael and Connie Hunt. Both of they're names were on the side of the truck..names don't sound to bad together you know, well they got a divorce a few years ago and he peeled her name off of it..he shortened his name to Mike Hunt..lol, he has been taking shit for it ever since

Archived