LegacyGT.com

Where are the San Diego LGT owners at? Its time to party!

urs1ne

Yay, Im not alone! I helped start the AllWheelJunkies back in teh day and did all the NASIOC meets and Fusion Cafe meets but I kinda got over that crowd. I just get tired of the same food the same cars and the same setting which is why I want to do something different.

So I am thinking Saturday Sept. 27th or just about any saturday after that. And I totally agree with SoCalSleeper, I have a downpipe that I need to install to go stage 2 and I am sure some of you guys have had some experience with that.

So ya, lets pick a day and get this going. I live up on Mt. Soledad on the hill looking over PB (above Westly Palms if you know where that is). I have plenty of parking, lots of fun hills and streets around me, and a big backyard with a pool and jacuzzi for looking down on the underlings. I have a pizza oven and a big BBQ, and play things like shuffleboard and ping pong.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v239/205/34/605969130/n605969130_451867_3018.jpg

Damn, that's a nice bachelor pad!! Now I'm afraid to ask what you do for a living (probably better if I don't :lol:).

But the 27th is a no go for me...SevenStock. I've got no choice...need to be there. :(

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, that's a nice bachelor pad!! Now I'm afraid to ask what you do for a living (probably better if I don't :lol:).

But the 27th is a no go for me...SevenStock. I've got no choice...need to be there. :(

First post updated!!!

We do pizza just about every saturday so there should be plenty more opportunities. I actually do house flipping with my family (aside from my normal job), I just moved back in with my mom until I move back to Wind n Sea area on Nov 1st so while I am here and have a house like this I might as well take advantage of it!

And I would welcome help on the downpipe, I should have all the tools (less a good breaker bar and a cutting tool just incase) but you guys dont need to come down from outside san diego to help me (but if you do there is pizza and beer to be had). Im sure it would be a fairly easy install but having someone thats done it before always makes the project go much faster.

^ n00bs below this line

I've wanted to get into house flipping but don't have the capital to buy property with. I enjoy work though especially when I know its gonna help me in the end.

but like I said I've done the install/uninstall a few times and could help if needed. I'll be getting married in november then living down in Sorrento valley. But I'm regularly down in that area and love to work as I said so could help out anytime you need it.

-Garrett

Well, i have been to a few of the AWJ meets but it just wasnt my sort of crowd. Guess i was used to a smaller group after hanging with the i-club guys in Hawaii. I live in Pt. Loma and guess what?! I have slightly modified LGT! Can i has party?

Well, i have been to a few of the AWJ meets but it just wasnt my sort of crowd. Guess i was used to a smaller group after hanging with the i-club guys in Hawaii. I live in Pt. Loma and guess what?! I have slightly modified LGT! Can i has party?

JJ - where have you been? I thought you had gotten underway and forgot to come back. Unfortunately, looks like I'm going to be OOT for this one, but let's get together soon.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

You can has party

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/ursine/SexyPartyDance.gif

^ n00bs below this line

JJ - where have you been? I thought you had gotten underway and forgot to come back. Unfortunately, looks like I'm going to be OOT for this one, but let's get together soon.

No underway but i def left the US of A for 8 months and then i got hit with RIMPAC and then and then... You get the idea. =)

Oh, im down for the 27th too. What we need to bring?

Archived