LegacyGT.com

Trading in LGT for 08 STI HELP!

moviemadness

Guest Gitster
ok well I got the parts back after waiting almost two hours for the sales manager to come and tell me he'll give me the parts under one condition: when I get the customer service survey that I give them a perfect score. I said fine give me my parts now.

so I got to Yimi's and realize that they left out my intake.

I call them back and say wtf, but they said they held on to the intake because I did not give them back the stock intake box......................... wtf.

Dude, that is the worst customer service i HAVE EVER HEARD OF !!! Did you have an agreement or not??????? Did you pay for the labor (yes) !!! WTH Are they talking about ?!?!??!?!??!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I'm sorry but PHS has to have the worst service EVARZ!!! And WTF is up with them telling you that you can only have your parts if you give them a perfect score on the survey. EFF DAT!!!

You get your intake back man, and afterwards when you fill out the survey, you make sure to note that they initially agreed to give you back all your aftermarket parts, and then they held them for ransom on the condition that you give them a perfect score.

:munch:

Guest Gitster
I would threaten to report them to the BBB in your letter to SOA, they could very well refund you the entire labor costs! In fact go ahead and report them! This agression will not stand, man!

I talked to some manager, cuz the GM was in a "meeting."

I told him that I already paid for the labor to get the parts removed, and that they owe me my intake. I told him it was part of the deal, and the deal was already made, I have the car, but you guys are withholding my property. I also told them this was the last time i'm gonna call them about this, so deal with it.

he said he will research the issue and will call me back.

I called him around 2, and it's 5 now.

I'm not sure it takes 3 hours to walk across the show room to ask a few questions?

so... how many of you would go back to this dealer? lol.

Like I said, I would NOT return to that dealer for anytype of service,.......... PERIOD!!

The only reason I'll return if for the FREE oil changes they owe me for the mess-up with my engine.

And come to think of it. I actually don't see myself going to any of their meets either. :lol:

ok so the sales mamager called me yesterday, after me bitching at another few people.

He said that as soon as I get my customer survery, I should bring it in, and show him that I gave them 100%, then he'll give me my intake.

This process should take another 7 - 10 days.

ok so the sales mamager called me yesterday, after me bitching at another few people.

He said that as soon as I get my customer survery, I should bring it in, and show him that I gave them 100%, then he'll give me my intake.

This process should take another 7 - 10 days.

WTF!!!???

Dude, I am going to get you a number to call. This is 100% B.S.!!

well his logic behind all this is that they're trying to make the car CPO (certified preowned) again, but they do not have some of the stock parts.

I did not give them back the stock coil springs and the stock intake box, but I mentioned it when we made the deal for the trade.

According to them, I never said I didn't have a few parts.

Now they're saying that not only did I get the car way too cheap, but now they have to spend money not only on ordering new parts for the car (springs, intake) but they also have to spend money on the body damage that I had when I traded it in.

:whore: I used to be a systems administrator for a Subaru dealer and have had to deal with district reps and many others with the company.

Stop dealing with the dealership and go directly to SOA like TODAY!!! you need to file your complaint with them as soon as posible so that they can begin to look into the issue at the dealership. If the dealership trys to contact you agree to sit down and meet with them but notify them that you will be recording the whole meeting so that there will be no hearsay in regards to what was said.

well his logic behind all this is that they're trying to make the car CPO (certified preowned) again, but they do not have some of the stock parts.

I did not give them back the stock coil springs and the stock intake box, but I mentioned it when we made the deal for the trade.

According to them, I never said I didn't have a few parts.

Now they're saying that not only did I get the car way too cheap, but now they have to spend money not only on ordering new parts for the car (springs, intake) but they also have to spend money on the body damage that I had when I traded it in.

Are you a younger guy moviemadness? I'm just asking because I've noticed that some dealerships tend to treat 20 somethings differently from 30-40 somethings. They seem to be messing with you because they think you're young and don't know any better.

I would personally complain to SOA. Tell them that you're being forced to give a false statement in exchange for getting your own property back. While SOA might not necessarily care about helping you get your intake back, they will absolutely care about a dealership trying to inflate its satisfaction rating.

Also, what happens after the deal is done doesn't have any bearing on the level of service you should get afterwards. Why should you care if they have to order new parts or sold the car too cheap? Would they care if you found out that you paid too much, or that now you need to order different parts to make the car "acceptable"? No.

Hope things work out for you, and keep us informed.

Are you a younger guy moviemadness? I'm just asking because I've noticed that some dealerships tend to treat 20 somethings differently from 30-40 somethings. They seem to be messing with you because they think you're young and don't know any better.

I would personally complain to SOA. Tell them that you're being forced to give a false statement in exchange for getting your own property back. While SOA might not necessarily care about helping you get your intake back, they will absolutely care about a dealership trying to inflate its satisfaction rating.

Also, what happens after the deal is done doesn't have any bearing on the level of service you should get afterwards. Why should you care if they have to order new parts or sold the car too cheap? Would they care if you found out that you paid too much, or that now you need to order different parts to make the car "acceptable"? No.

Hope things work out for you, and keep us informed.

I'm 27, but I look 18. lol.

So should I just wait till the letter comes, go there, sign it get my intake back and then report them to SOA? that way at least I'll have my intake in my hands, and won't have to go back there.

This really sucks, because they are a brand new dealer, and they're already being mad shady.

I went to SM subaru before they closed down, wasn't too happy, then went to Timmons subaru, and wasn't too happy either. Where the hell should I go to now???

I actually miss my subaru dealer back when I was in friggin niagara falls. I had to drive to buffalo for service but they were top notch. They drove me home and picked me up when the car was ready, and were never late with anything.

Archived