LegacyGT.com

Anyone carry or have in stock Rota Wheels?!

smokin.legacy

Good luck! I have been looking for the same wheels and Subydude told me he only has them in gold and that steel gray or hyper black are not available at all. Fastwrx.com has these wheels in steel gray listed on their website if you want to check with them. HTH

Good luck! I have been looking for the same wheels and Subydude told me he only has them in gold and that steel gray or hyper black are not available at all. Fastwrx.com has these wheels in steel gray listed on their website if you want to check with them. HTH

Thanks for the lead I emailed them so we'll see what happens.....

Did you ever hear back from fastwrx?

I know I wrote them but not exactly sure if I heard back from them or not. I will have to check my emails. I have heard back from about 12 vendors so far and all of them have told me the same thing......I have gold will that work?

I did find one company who has them but they are located in the UK. The company is not willing to ship them to the USA because they say they are afraid they will get ruined in transit and would have to eat the cost. I replied I would pay for freight carrier insurance so he has nothing to be worried about but I haven't got a response back on that just yet.

I ordered my wheels today :). Got them from wheeldude.com. They had to special order them from Japan! It will take two months to get but its worth the wait......especially since no one else in the country has them at this moment. If anyone is looking for these wheels hitup Dan he had to order 16 more in addition to mine just for me to get them:):):):)

I had asked around for these wheels in steel grey as well. They are the Tarmac II's. The Rota US inventory was completely out of these. I was told the only way to get these is to have an order of 5 sets. Otherwise they wont special order.

Ask subydude, they are a great vendor and if they can get them for you they will.

-Brian

Subydude.com or wheeldude.com (same thing) will have these in stock in two months he has ordered them.

I had asked around for these wheels in steel grey as well. They are the Tarmac II's. The Rota US inventory was completely out of these. I was told the only way to get these is to have an order of 5 sets. Otherwise they wont special order.

Ask subydude, they are a great vendor and if they can get them for you they will.

-Brian

I guess you didn't read the whole 2 pages of this thread. I purchased them from subydude.com or wheeldude.com (same thing) they will arrive in 2 months. If you still want your set he will have the 5 sets that you talk about soon.

Archived