LegacyGT.com

Can't get no Wagon love

bochinam

Pick DP, then look to a system with midpipe/y-pipe/muffler wuv. Or just pick and choose.

I've got an Invidia DP with a 3" flange. SP2 would be nice but I think they don't exist anymore? GB to get them to build Stromung quads is dead. I guess AVO is the only option?

I have Cobb UP & DP mid pipe and Y pipe with AVO mufflers for a wagon installing Thursday!! Going Stage 2 can't wait !!! can't tell you about sound yet but the place dong it says they have done the same setup before and the fitment was great.

I believe the only exhaust difference between wagon & sedan is tip length. Not really an issue.

I fit LGT cans to our Outback, which is only slightly more of a difference.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

BigBad - how's the fitment of you SP2? I love the sound, the size and shape of the tips, and the stainless construction, but the mufflers are not exactly straight and symmetrical.

The fitment is excellent much like OEM. I've had no complaints. The mufflers fit very well. The tips have a slight oval to them but fit the openings very well.

I just installed the JIC cans on wagon, its connected to a Cobb DP/mid piping.

I have absolutely no drone and these JDM mufflers are GREAT! Super deep sounding tone, screams at full throttle but low rich rumble everywhere else Sound, looks and construction are all high-end. At first I wanted cans that the tips would sit flush with the bumper but In the end the JIC was the only brand that had all 3 main elements that I was looking for...looks, sound, and performance. The 4 inch tips are recessed at the same place as the stock ones but the JIC cans look GREAT/PERFECT. The recessed cans give a really clean look and flow with the wagon. The pics dont do the cans justice, I'll take some better ones later.

238903509_JIC1.jpg.75c2da9ac9b0215ce6f58cef461cb7b7.jpg

1591419880_JIC2.jpg.05e6049dd68f93f777e54f9e19b7d9e5.jpg

I've got an Invidia catless dp bolted to the Greddy Evo2. The mufflers are a lot large but other than that i've got no complaints. To be honest i kinda like the huge cans. ;)

Shmike

05 LGT Wagon STI powered

Has anybody seen how the Prodrive cans fit on the wagon? I can't get over how quiet the stock TBE setup is. I use the LGT wagon for business and occasionally drive around clients so I'm looking for an extremely conservative setup. I'd just like to be able to hear the motor at WOT.

I need some advise on a Catback exhaust system.

I have a 2005 LGT LTD 5MT Wagon.

I'm buying it out, lease to purchase.

I would like the SPT Performance Exhaust System - Catback.

Is this part # SOA 3881110?

Or is that the sedan?

Is there a better system?

I'm not looking to do anything else (i.e downpipe)

I just want the sound / look and slight HP gain.

Archived