LegacyGT.com

Bennys go home!!! Staten Island gets dissed

coxx

Belmar actually knocked down Belmar Playland because it was starting to become a hotspot for trouble makin teens/adults... Built some nice houses, trying to freshin up the place.. but it aint gonna happen as long as D'Jais is there... That place needs to DIAF!

the way I look at it is that guido belmar doesnt have much time left. All these nice cribs going up are gonna price out the guidos. They wont be able to afford the rent & nobody will rent out their nice houses to 25 guidos :lol:

Djais is a shame. It's a good place in a nice spot but it's overrun by guido trash.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA
diamond girrrrrrrlllll! Yo my diamond girrrrrrrrrllll

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

<flashback> Yo! You wanna go check out my new Yellow IROC?? It's got tuned port & t-tops! <end flashback>

the way I look at it is that guido belmar doesnt have much time left. All these nice cribs going up are gonna price out the guidos. They wont be able to afford the rent & nobody will rent out their nice houses to 25 guidos :lol:

Djais is a shame. It's a good place in a nice spot but it's overrun by guido trash.

Yup.. that place is a lawsuit or 2 away from being shut down for good. Sadly most of the nice houses only line the water/boardwalk... drive down any street and its still nothing but bungalows.

Unfortunately if Belmar's "scene" shuts down, that's just going to push the Guido/a's down to Point Pleasant... even closer to where I live (Brick). Kind of like whats happening in Asbury and the surrounding towns.

It sucks waiting all winter for summer to arrive.. then hating it anytime you gotta leave the house. :lol:

it just gets better :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/18/staten-islanders-answer-ridicule-from-jersey-shore/

quote of the year

A group called the Staten Island Good Neighborhood Association was not so reconciliatory. It put out a press release urging “a boycott of Belmar New Jersey by Staten Islanders.”

:lol::lol::lol: yea that'll show em :rolleyes:

I'm 100% sure no tears will be shed if the guidos boycott belmar. I might actually start goin there again if they do.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

You know I think next summer we need to meet up at Martells, **** Palisades :lol:

I'm down :lol::lol:

Nice! I guarded at Island Beach for 6 years, and have a lot of friends who have guarded at Lavalette. I hated all the bennys that would come down to "the shore" and think they owned the place, or that the ocean is a big bathtub. I cant tell you how many idiots I had to rescue because they wouldnt listen or pay attention to signs.

I'm originally from T.R. but have been living in Queens for the past 2 and half years. Now I get the joy of going back to NY with the rest of the bennys! It sucks!

I totally agree with that article. I remember Seaside being a lot nicer when i was a kid. This past weekend was the first time I have gone there in about 6 years. I'll be back in NJ soon enough though!

Here's a great site for my fellow locals, and for those who jump to conclusions about what the site is about, please read about their mission, and what they actually stand for:

http://www.bennygohome.com/home.html

-John

He's full of sh*t, he won't show up! :lol:

:rolleyes:

:lol::lol: I love the beach. A meet at the shore would be great. There'd be stuff to do besides beat off to each others cars :lol::lol:

Archived