LegacyGT.com

Trade in Value of 08 Spec-B

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have Swifts. And as agressive alignment as the stock bolts will allow.

Sway bar? Chassis Bracing?

Anyway, I think his whole thread has run it' course. Good luck finding anything that you might think of as "exciting". I fear you will bounce from car to car until you change, not the vehicle you are driving.

Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Anyway, I think his whole thread has run it' course. Good luck finding anything that you might think of as "exciting". I fear you will bounce from car to car until you change, not the vehicle you are driving.

Amen.

Yea you have a point. And I'm really not motivated to buy another car. While I really don't mind throwing money away on another car I really don't want to... I did have to work for it.

Maybe I should just buck up and spend some cheeze on the Leggy and try to fall in love with it all over again.

Nobody has any control on how you spend your money, but trading in or taking a loss on your car now in this current economy is not such a smart thing to do. Rent maybe cheap as hell where you are, but you should divert that future Merc/Audi money towards home ownership, why not? I bet houses/condos are cheap as hell where you live.

Nah I'll keep bumping it up as long as you guys keep replying since it seems to get under your collective skins.

http://content.pyzam.com/funnypics/4/pyzamnothanks.jpg

Your questions have been answered. Feel free to start other threads on new topics but if you continue the tone in this thread, there won't be any need to let us know if you sold your car or not. :p

Archived