LegacyGT.com

Tuning Alliance @ Hudson Historics Dyno Tune Day

j255c

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i am running a bit rough and would like to get it smoothed out and have a fujita intake i want to put on there that i won't trust unless i can have it tuned.

:(

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Yeah, but it sucks ass!!! Its made out of like cast iron of something... The tubing retains SOO much heat. I want to get a CAI with either plastic or silicone tubing.

I keep playing phone tag with HH Tony, i suggest someone else start calling them. I dont even know if ill be around for this as im up at school in Amherst, MA so it really isnt the top of my priority list.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

I was at HH today. Tony dosen't seem too keen on renting the dyno to a tuner that he dosen't know. He was much more receptive to having Dave from MSPT. Sorry Mike, not my call. I'll keep everybody posted on the status of tuning day at HH.

/ thread.

I can get you all in at ESP for about $300 each as a group, Idk whats going on with HH??? Jeff seems to be meeting some resistance with communication with them. I'm willing to travel where ever...

I think its a ct or ma based shop.

R.I.P Coxx

^yeah that was the gist i got from the other guys tone on the phone when i was asking for Tony. ESP is located in Sterling, MA. Mike does good work and hooks it up though you guys should head up to esp its only 2hrs or less away.

Sorry guys, not sure why HH doesn't want us to use there dyno. Anyway, we can schedule individual appointments or groups at ESP. ESP was once skeptical of my tuning, but now I tune almost all of there imports. =)

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

its kinda BS but i got arrested for having a red solo cup in my hand and being on the street, "Open Container" Yes, stupid on my part but definatly not worthy of being arrested. Atleast when i go back i get my bail money back but im not sure of how much this ticket is going to run me.

Dave from ESP is really nice guy.

And Mike is even nicer and knows his stuff.

I recommend getting tunings done there.

It might be a hike for some people but you will leave happy for sure (becareful speeding after you get tuned :lol:).

Very friendly atmosphere and can take a 5 min ride down to the.......Infamous "Dippin' Donouts" down the block...LOL

Whatever is good with you guys i just need a tune! Plus i think i need to get my spark plugs changed... anyone try that themselves? How long does it take?

R.I.P Coxx

Whatever is good with you guys i just need a tune! Plus i think i need to get my spark plugs changed... anyone try that themselves? How long does it take?

yeah i changed mine in my driveway thinking maybe a plug went bad, its not to bad the back two are really hard to get, they need some trickery. Im heading up to ESP in late october to have my car torn down and rebuilt, Dave and Mike will be doing to work.

Oh alright i will see if i can start planning my attack on these for one of these weekends, if not i will try to find someone to do them. Any idea how long it took though?

Good luck with the rebuild though!

R.I.P Coxx

Archived