LegacyGT.com

Tuning Alliance @ Hudson Historics Dyno Tune Day

j255c

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
take my 20g :lol:

As much as I would love to, I just think that's too much power for my stock block and tranny. I'm sure it would rip, but it would also probably rip my tranny to shreds with the way I drive. You've driven with me Jeff, I drive my vf40 like it's a 20g... :lol:

dammit, i really need to sell this thing, local would be so much better too. You could always tune it at 16psi and have an uber conservative tune ;). Less stress on your engine than a vf39 at 18psi. I'll stop bothering you 'bout buying it though. Glad to hear everything went well for the people that got tuned today. Off to the bars i go have a good night fellas.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

LGT-NY the 20th is booked for some dyno day at esp =/

Sorry! let me know when else is good for you.

Twas nice to meet Roland and George today! Keep in touch.

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mike did an excellent job tuning our cars today. Thanks Mike!

The car is so much smoother and my gas mileage now is unbelievable :eek: getting near 30 mpg highway on the way back, going ~ 75 mph around 3200 rpm. Very happy with the tune and if I ever need to get retuned, I know exactly who to go to ;)

good times good times. Took my friend out for a quick ride when i got back. He noticed the difference right away. This is an awesome tune and highly recommend mike.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

How'd it go, did the mustang dyno there break your hearts? I heard that dyno is ridiculous. How the cars feel? How did the TATMIC work out?

The Mustang dyno did break my heart a little :redface: I was expecting more horses, at least closer to my torque number. But whatever, the car runs great and in the end that's all that really matters to me as this is my daily driver and I need it as reliable as possible.

Edit: The Mustang dyno is great though. It gives you more realistic (in my opinion) power numbers.

OH BTW I forgot to mention we both were set at 17.5 psi. So its not like we were running high boost either. So i think we laid down good numbers for the dyno. I am very happy!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Archived