LegacyGT.com

Tuning Alliance @ Hudson Historics Dyno Tune Day

j255c

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest i wanted to do this before the next meet. However if you want oct thats fine i just need to do it before it starts getting too cold. I noticed my car is starting to idle not so good now that its getting cold.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Guest LGT-NY
Cool, I also spoke to HH, they said they will be scheduling Dave from MSPT in the next month or so for more Dyno tuning. I might just wait for that. I hear very good things about Dave.

So interested people are:

LGT-NY

RdiggA

korpsepatrol

Whitetiger

Start throwing out some dates I can work around you guys. I haven't talked to HH about pricing, $350 or less I would think. I will get pricing info.

~Mike

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest LGT-NY
My preference would be the weekend of Oct. 4th and 5th, preferably the 5th. I know thats a long way off so I you can't wait I'd understand and can just make other arrangements.

Guest LGT-NY
Yeah, that sounds good. Which intake did you get? I'm on the fence. I have an SPT intake that is teh crapzors. I want to swap it out with a CAI.

Alright so Is Oct 4th and 5th alright, is HH open on sundays? Mike are you alive/available on sundays? Or should we do a Friday/Saturday venture.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Guest LGT-NY

HH is not usually open on weekends, but the last time they had a tuning day the opened up on Sat/Sun.

Mike - Are you going to coordinate directly with HH or should I give them a call?

I contacted HH, Tony is not in the shop until next week. I'm sure all is fine, Tony is going to email me the date and costs associated with using the dyno for the day. From there we can start getting prices on dyno tuning.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Archived