LegacyGT.com

GT-R; Car an Driver keeps slowing down

I suspect GT-R owners are easier to part with their money than Legacy owners :lol:

exactly, not to mention nissan tried to make it as unbreakable as possible which right away gets tuners to try and crack it. Noone cared what the legacy does the ring/1/4mile in, the GTR has been on every car channel/magazine/website since they released the first photos.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bleh, all I can say, from personal experience (as of today), this car STOCK from the factory is freaking bad ass and FAST!

If I had the money, we'd have one in our garage no doubt!!!! awesome awesome car!

And this was on a closed road (undisclosed location)

2nd launch control quick run

GTR :: 102_2985-1.flv video by trdvibe - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vidmg.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/GTR/102_2985-1.flv@@AMEPARAM@@vidmg@@AMEPARAM@@mg@@AMEPARAM@@v384/trdvibe/GTR/102_2985-1

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

If I had the money, we'd have one in our garage no doubt!!!!

I heard you, it's a tough call between paying the mortgage or buy a GT-R... :lol:

Nice video. The acceleration of the third gear is ridiculous, 60-100+ is like 3 sec.

I don't know, I was holding on tight and we were having a blast! :lol: can't wait to see what she runs at the track tonight, but I can almost bet yer ass it'll be faster than my 12.6x I'm gunning for! :lol: thing is FAST!

• 4 weeks later...
interesting... hoping my friend doesn't have any warranty issues with his. :lol: we've taken it the strip, he ran an 11.95 @ 121 mph in one of his 4 times and 4 autox events. I can assure anyone that this car handles on rails and it is an amazing machine. I find it idiotic that they would limit a buyer on what he/she may be allowed to do with their own $90K car when it was BUILT for this! that is absolutely assinine! It goes fast in a straight line and it goes fast on a twisty windy course!

Archived