LegacyGT.com

How old were you when you bought your Legacy GT

ever noticed how 99% of sti's and wrx's etc always have 2 dudes and never a girl anywhere? i laugh at them too. hahaha.

There's a few lady drivers of WRX's out there too. I drove one for 5 years before trading it in on my SpecB last month. Still wish it was the STi.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucky bastard :p

Did you get really good grades or something? All I got from my parents was a big hug...

I did good in the beginning, kinda slid down after junior/senior year but I didn't have C's and stuff...

Plus I was driving a craptastic 1990 Mazda MPV Van lol

My rents are paying $972 monthly just for the car..thats not with insurance or anything D:

I did good in the beginning, kinda slid down after junior/senior year but I didn't have C's and stuff...

Plus I was driving a craptastic 1990 Mazda MPV Van lol

My rents are paying $972 monthly just for the car..thats not with insurance or anything D:

Dude how much didja pay?? they got them in great falls montana for 15k each!! they have 8, brand new 08's

Dude how much didja pay?? they got them in great falls montana for 15k each!! they have 8, brand new 08's

+1:eek:

unless your parents only took out a 2 or 3 year loan they got raped on the price of that car... it does vary by region and the prices in montana sound great if you can get a 08 2.5i for 15k.. but still up here in the north east its not that bad to aquire almost 1000 a month in payments..

for that much money i would never have ended up in a legacy.. i love my car as much as anybody on here but in the end its still a subaru.. 1000 dollars a month to drive a subaru is very very excessive.... thats my problem with the newer sti/spec b, while they are very nice cars they are not worth the $35000 sticker... i say a subaru of any kind is worth >$25000 and i paid >$20000 in that price range its the best bang for the buck..

sorry to rain on your parade my friend

Archived