LegacyGT.com

How old were you when you bought your Legacy GT

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Yeah - there's a real wake-up call coming on the auto industry as a whole and 1st time buyers as a group. 20-30% down to get a 10% rate loan...even with mom and dad signing.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

i know what you mean mccorry most kids my age don't even wipe there own azz let alone pay for a car... i think im in a small category of 20 year olds who work 45 hours a week and pay there own way.. then again im lucky enough to still be at home so its all relative in the end.. but i see it all day around here to many 17-22 year olds still livin off of mommy and daddy:eek:.. it definatly makes you more proud and respect what you have earned... but hey you get what you put into it some people just learn that a little earlier..

^ Yeah - there's a real wake-up call coming on the auto industry as a whole and 1st time buyers as a group. 20-30% down to get a 10% rate loan...even with mom and dad signing.

I dout it, you buying a car not a house.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

Im 17! Got my Roo 3 months ago and proud to call it my first car, even though it's my 3rd...thanks grandpa..:)...but because im working hard to pay for it in this sh it whole economy, its my first real car

The economy isn't great, but it's far from the shitter. 777+ points is only like 9% of the market. In the mid 80's, the market drop over 20%. I work for the #1 forklift co.(as MIG welder) in North America. Are market is flat,which is good in this flat economy. But we are up 12%. Co. don't buy forklifts in a shitty economy.

One, the bailout is not good. Two, IMO from the three bubbles,tech, housing & oil. Is inturn the stock market is in it's own bubble. Do to bad choises on all partys. This bubble is popped. We can take are med. now or with a bailout, deal with is later.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

bought mine at 28, don't think i could appreciate it as much if i was younger, i needed to buy/drive alot of crappy cars to love my subaru the way i do.

thats understandable..but i went from..well heres my list..lol

89 cherokee for first car...

97 honda accord v6 for highschool (98-02)

then in 04 bought a hot lava xb

then in 06 bought a Nissan Titan..

xb was totaled during owner ship of titan...

had titan and purchased my 07lgt

sold titan about two months after purchasing my LGT.

I appreciate my car =)...oh wait..excuse me.."I love my Subaru" lol

bought the lgt when i was 20, turning 21. an early birthday present to myself.

I was working and saving up since i was 16.. went to school full ride and never been to a college party. if i wasn't in class, i was working. now that im out of school, its straight up spending it all on the car!

Archived