• Anything outside of NYC is Canada
    • NY is much larger thaqn NYC
    • Im ashamed of NYC full of dirty tash bags
    • Jedi lives in NY
    • Coxx is crazy!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol::lol: some seaside dirtbag punched me in the face once like 11-12 years ago & broke his own hand & didnt do shit to me :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Same story. Big tough guy showin off wanted to talk to the girl I was talkin to & told me to go away. I told him FU. He sucker punched me in the face & screamed in pain. I looked & he was holding his hand screaming.

I saw him the next day on the boardwalk with a cast on :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

i work with a lot of S.I. trash that know him. my friends cousin was the D.J. at the wedding. just to clarify, if you're from S.I. you are trash. it's almost as bad as being from Jersey :lol:

There is no way in hell SI is better than Nj.:lol:

Denial is your best friend

shut up unclemat you're from another country so you got nothin to say about it. You dont even live around here anymore

Guess what, I might have more to say about as I lived in and saw more places then you did.

Anyway, I love Manhattan. Very impressive. But then most anything around is one horrid concentration of shitholes full of assholes though :lol:

Guess what, I might have more to say about as I lived in and saw more places then you did.

Anyway, I love Manhattan. Very impressive. But then most anything around is one horrid concentration of shitholes full of assholes though :lol:

I've lived here my entire life. I dunno how much longer I need to live here before I can say something :iam::rolleyes:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

upstate NY is north of westchester/rockland

i doubt it

ill settle with north of albany..

but it shjould be north of watertown NY

:lol::lol: ok I'm willing to meet 1/2 way with you

when i think NY this is really first thing comes to mind...

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/fiidgett/102_0049.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/fiidgett/100_0709-1.jpg

I like being close to the City, I can hop a train and be there in an hour, but I'd much rather live upstate where I do.

I've been there. It's nice. It's not for me though.

It definitely takes you more than an hour to get to the city

I will agree though with coxx on this one, as much as i hate to say it, upstate is from rockland and up.

I f-ing hate living up there

i know you do. Especially that area though. That area is just full of d-bags, and the worse kind, dbags with money.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

i know you do. Especially that area though. That area is just full of d-bags, and the worse kind, dbags with money.

nobody really has money where I live. Some do. Some don't. Everyone tries to act like they do though. & EVERYONE is a tough guy that can kick your ass. I hate that.

Yeah thats the thing that i hate the most. Well both things, everyone tries to act like they have money and they are teh toughest!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Move to the land of blonds and big tits :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I coined that phrase! Lets not forget the flat wide asses though :(

if it didnt get so cold there I would

Archived