Is there life outside of NYC?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Is there life outside of NYC?

• Anything outside of NYC is Canada
    • NY is much larger thaqn NYC
    • Im ashamed of NYC full of dirty tash bags
    • Jedi lives in NY
    • Coxx is crazy!

Hugo Frog Bar ftw. however i got flagged down to respond to a homeless man blocking traffic in China town a block away. i turn the corner and see a asian edp w/ junk in hand t-bagging the driverside window of a car stopped at a light. if you come to NYC and don't see something like this, then you've missed out on the NY experience

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Was the tour bus near and were the tourist taking pics?

They say that the main attraction of NYC is the people!

X

---

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ the homeless guy is a regular attraction. corner of Walker and Lafayette if any 1 is interested. i've seen this guy go up to a car ask for $ and then begin to masterbate once he gets some $. it must be a celebration dance

any1 from Jersey shouldn't be allowed to comment......... cuz you live in the armpit of the world :lol:. i went to Chicago last summer and would move there in a minute.

I gree with you about this fo almost all of jersey except bergen county. Bergen county is nice and not crappy like the rest of jersey. Maybe Im bias because i live in Bergen county, but i can see the change the minute i drive south or west in to the rest of jersey.

i swear i know that teabagger; he's got a good act, first time i saw him i was about 4, then again a few years back (unless it was his understudy) -- he's still got it!

nj is doomed; the people that made it the incredible and diverse state you grew up in are leaving in droves or dying, and being replaced by ever-multiplying and generationally less respectful subhuman flotsam that can't make it in nyc or anywhere else, whose only hope is to bleed the state dry. in 10 years, see what an overpopped wasteland of pre-fab ghettos new brunswick all the way up to paterson becomes.

/nj rip, and god have mercy on it... but good riddance for me.

forgive if my sarcasm meter's broken -- giuliani ruined nyc??? maybe if you were waiting in an alley to hit someone with a sharp brick. his term easily proves gestapo is a necessary evil in that city.

i dunno, i bet if you look the b&tt part well enough, you could still score some fake bud in wsp for ol' time's sake :)

any1 from Jersey shouldn't be allowed to comment......... cuz you live in the armpit of the world :lol:. i went to Chicago last summer and would move there in a minute.

Their train system is by far the worse, I left downtown Chicago with over 1 hour to spare to get to the airport the damn thing took about 1 hour when it should been much sooner!!!

Their train system is by far the worse, I left downtown Chicago with over 1 hour to spare to get to the airport the damn thing took about 1 hour when it should been much sooner!!!

They are working on that (or so they say :rolleyes:) and it sucks more now :mad:

Those are effin hilarious show and that dude was from SI;) if I remeber right

no, he's all jersey. i have that episode saved on my dvr. when ever i feel my life sucks, i watch Tommy and feel better. you may be thinking of the douche in the wedding episode.

I gree with you about this fo almost all of jersey except bergen county. Bergen county is nice and not crappy like the rest of jersey. Maybe Im bias because i live in Bergen county, but i can see the change the minute i drive south or west in to the rest of jersey.

:orly: I don't see how can you put north, central, coastal and south NJ in one bag... well, I agree it sucks for the most part, except Princeton-Hopewell area, but I guess I am biased because I lived there ;)

shut up unclemat you're from another country so you got nothin to say about it. You dont even live around here anymore
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I like NYC better than NYS. I'm in the burbs now for quite a while & I've pretty much hated it since the day I left Queens. I'll be looking to go back within the next year because I've had enough. The only thing that keeps me sane is coming to the city for work every day.

It really depends on how you were raised I guess. I get very uncomfortable as soon as I start being able to go a few blocks without seeing anything. I hate desolation. I like the population density & the fact that everything is pretty much available at any time.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Ok now you know too much.

:lol:

Do you know him or somethin

i work with a lot of S.I. trash that know him. my friends cousin was the D.J. at the wedding. just to clarify, if you're from S.I. you are trash. it's almost as bad as being from Jersey :lol:

:lol:

your right. the guy was going to stab the limo driver.

:lol: The duck-lipped chick he married lived down the block from my friend. We couldn't stop laughing.

I liked how quickly he STFU when the limo driver got out & confronted him :lol:

:lol: The duck-lipped chick he married lived down the block from my friend. We couldn't stop laughing.

I liked how quickly he STFU when the limo driver got out & confronted him :lol:

was this all part of that mtv show? Damn i should have watched the whole thing.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

was this all part of that mtv show? Damn i should have watched the whole thing.

I'm confused now.

I thought they were talkin about that mtv wedding show where the tough guy was threatening the limo driver like he was gonna stab him.

dude... i thought we were still talking about the mtv thing about the d bags that go to nj. Man... i gotta lay off the drugs.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

dude... i thought we were still talking about the mtv thing about the d bags that go to nj. Man... i gotta lay off the drugs.

I think I'm on drugs on this one :lol: I totally skimmed & misunderstood the course of conversation

Archived