LegacyGT.com

CEL 2096 & Logs - help interpretting pls

SlightlyEvil

So I've been searching and reading and looking things over on my car but I can't figure it out. Before I take it to the dealership, I thought I'd post some logs and see if anyone out there can help me out with this.

Rename back to .csv and view in Excel.

On WOT runs the car leaves a very noticeable gasoline smell behind it (burnt). It seems to be running ok, no hesitation or stuttering and no rough idle. Also no smoke or fireballs from the tailpipes on WOT runs. I checked for misfires in one of the logs too (but not sure how reliable it is due to the slow sampling rate of these logs) My theory (big guess) is that the fuel injector cleaner I used has damaged an O2 sensor, which tripped the 'lean condition' CEL, and now the car is dumping fuel because it thinks it's running lean.

Can anybody give me a overview of how the car is doing or tell me if the logs point towards my theory at all?

Thanks in adavance. Here's the logs, two 3rd gear pulls and an idle.

3RD Gear Pull #1 Log

3RD Gear Pull #2 Log

Idle Log

Seriously? Nobody can even tell me if I'm running lean or rich based on these logs?

Doesn't look like it's pulling a lot of timing to me, is that so? Only in one of the 3rd gear pulls is it pulling timing and only down to -2 for a bit. Obviously not ideal but not terrible from what I've read.

You have to rename it to .csv

Since they're actual links to the files, there was no reason to rename them to .pdf.

The forum can't attach .csv files to posts and people just rename them to .pdf.

Which is an acceptable post attachment but requires you to rename them back to the .csv extension to read them.

Kinda new to this datalogging stuff myself you might need to first replace that sensor if you keep getting a cel. There are a few members on this board including myself who have already had to replace the front O2 sensors on their car.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived