LegacyGT.com

Guaging interest on JDM aero guards (spats)

Rommel

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got pricing

1 set - $391

10 - 20 - $361

20+ 346

plus shipping they are located in NJ, just an idea est. shipping charge NJ to CA is $28

I know its expensive so let me know who is still on.

note: some colors are not identical to JDM particularly white

got pricing

1 set - $391

10 - 20 - $361

20+ 346

plus shipping they are located in NJ, just an idea est. shipping charge NJ to CA is $28

I'm out as well...I think one of our vendors could do better than that.

So who can we talk to about getting these things made. I say a group buy for non-subaru spats and grills. You think silvia parts can make us the spats as well? Ravspec on the nasioc forum is getting carbon fiber vlimited lips made for ~$350...we shyould be able to get these things made cheap.

:confused:

got pricing

1 set - $391

10 - 20 - $361

20+ 346

I really want to get a set of these and I could "grin and bear " the price but I am one of the guys who have a white car on top of everything. At this price and possible having to paint them Im struggling. Ill have to think some more.

got pricing

1 set - $391

10 - 20 - $361

20+ 346

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OUT!

got pricing

1 set - $391

10 - 20 - $361

20+ 346

Paul @ AVO might be a better angle than Mauro. I think he said he could something close to that price on one set. Maybe shoot him a PM and see if he could work a GB? Just a thought....obviously the interest is there.

I already sent Paul a PM a week ago regarding prices for a group buy.

He has been MIA lately. Not sure what the deal is.....he is usually on the ball. Maybe Jan is vacation month like it is in most of the southern hemisphere.

I'm out unless the color is USDM SWP. Don't want to drop $400 on aero guards and then have to spend another $100 on custom painting.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Okay, I'm not going to give up that easy on this. I talk to the vendor and he told me if I can get 25 members he will crop the drop to $337 shipped and if you pay by check or money order it will be $330 shipped and that will be airfreight from Japan. If you want it to shipped by sea it will be $320, but this will take like 8+ weeks.

So let me know if you guys are still interested.

I'm out unless the color is USDM SWP. Don't want to drop $400 on aero guards and then have to spend another $100 on custom painting.

SBT

I think JDM is just plain white it's not pearl like what we have here. I know a shop that did my spats for my WRX and he charged me $50 for all 4 spats.

For those interested with the white color I could probably set up a group buy to have it painted.

Archived