LegacyGT.com

Guaging interest on JDM aero guards (spats)

Rommel

LOL, this is getting insane, we're talking about mud guards here.. a 300.00 piece of plastic where mud and dirt have a place to collect. I'm sure there's got to be another vender out there. Does anyone know if the WRX aero parts will fit?

won't fit, different shape side skirt, I think it's a Subaru accessory that why it's expensive :(

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm deciding if I want to go with these yet. I hope to know by the end of the week. Sorry for the delay. So we are looking at $320. shipped.

panamajack -your color code is on the top of the wheelwell on the drivers side.-

Sorry, it's $330 if we can get 25 people and if you pay by check or money order. My mistake when I typed it, $320 will be the shipped price if it goes by sea instead of air freight.

I just got off the phone with the vendor, the price on post no. 1 is if there will be 25 people on this group buy, unfortunately there are only 7 of us interested and willing to spend the $$$. The final group buy price for less than 10 people is $353 shipped if you pay by check, money order or by paypal. I know that it is expensive so if you are still in on the group buy please let me know, we need to order them before Feb. 23 so we can get them by the second week of March.

I need to get 5 guys to get this price $345 shipped so far this are the guys that are in.

1. WRX_LGT

2. Panamajack

3. Legacy05

4. Motofanatic

5. franklin

List update, we met the minimum of 5. Go to AVO turboworld's site and Paul did set up a group buy for the spats, let him know that you are a part of the group buy.

Archived