LegacyGT.com

New Purolator Pureone Filter - Now with grit

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: at last two posts. Where's rao for this gang-bang? :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Ugh I just bought 4 of these filters off amazon (2 pack deal). Two for the Z28 and two for the LGT. Hopefully they are the ones without the debris...

The last one's I bought from AMazon were the good ones. Hopefully the ones I ordered yesterday are the same!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, Blizzard, and FWIW, I've always had positive experiences from Amazon Vendors. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

I kind of miss the pretty blue metallic paint....

Me too! Especially since I drive an ABP. :p

• 7 months later...

I'm thinking of going to the Purolator Premium Plus or Mobile 1 as the last Fram I had collapsed inside. That cannot be good for a LGT engine. Don't know when during the 2400 miles the filter was on but I'm not taking more chances.

Been using Fram for over 10 years but I've heard the quality is way down over the last 5 years.

For an extra $3. seems like cheap insurance to me.

haven't shopped for them yet but was expecting a couple bucks or more. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will be cheaper. That's a deal I can live with.

Bought some Champ filters as they got good reviews but after more reading, they are just some better and thats why the change to PPP's.

haven't shopped for them yet but was expecting a couple bucks or more. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will be cheaper. That's a deal I can live with.

Bought some Champ filters as they got good reviews but after more reading, they are just some better and thats why the change to PPP's.

Check out the Purolator Pure 1 filters on Amazon....if you order over $25 dollars the shipping is free and no tax.

Archived