LegacyGT.com

Tuna Sandwich, nice & simple & delicious

coxx

How do you make yours?

I usually do the usual tuna, mayo, sometimes celery (sometimes I don't have any in the house). Then for a little twist I mix it up with a little red wine vinegar & some lemon juice too. Then I put a litte balsamic vinegar over it or I dip it in a little thing of balsamic. So good.

Anyone have any other variations? I've heard of people using apple instead of celery but I didnt like it when I tried that.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

sometimes I put capers in the mix too
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA

I just go basic. Tuna, mayo, salt, pepper.

The oil/vinegar is eye-talian style. Or at least that's what my mother-in-law says.

I hate celery.

I do like it on toast, or sprinkled with some grated cheddar cheese, wrapped up in a wrap & toasted.

I like it on toast. I definitely like a tuna melt too.

The oil/vinegar is eye-talian style. Or at least that's what my mother-in-law says.

:lol::lol: that may very well be true. My Italian friends are the only other ones I know that eat it that way.

Never had it with pickles. I'm gonna have to try it.

An old g/f of mine & an old co-worker of mine both would swear by mustard instead of mayo. I tried it & it wasn't very good IMO

Albacore Tuna +

THis: seasame miso dressing

http://www.poetrychallenge.org/Images/Products/B0000T/BK6O.jpg

and a dash of this: (The one on the left)

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2003/Feb/12/taste16_b.jpg

~Sucka-Duck~

My weekend brunch fall back plan is always a can of tuna, mixed with Hellman's Mayo, salt and pepper.

a full bagel gets sliced and toasted (usually poppy seeed) and the entire tuna mix is spread out over the 1 bagel.

Then each slice gets a piece of chedder on top and is grilled in the oven for a couple minutes.

Sometimes tomato slices are added, sometimes dill pickle slices.

I'll have to try the red-wine vinegar, lemon juice and dill seasoning ideas... sounds good!

melt style

BB in water or oil

hellmans

light toast

LOL american cheese

sprinkle La Baleine

nice jersey tomato slice

Wise garlic & onion chips

----or -----

blimpie style

mayo/oil/vinegar/salt/pepper/oregano

onions/lettuce/tomato

big soft semolina sub roll

superthin sliced white american cheese

---things to experiment with ---

green onion

celery salt

soy sauce

I like my tuna with miracle whip, pickels, and celery. When I toas the bread, I'll use a toaster oven and keep the bread slices together. That way the outside gets a little toasty, but the middle stays soft. MMMmmmm tuna.
2011 WRX Hatch currently. Looking for OXT or FXT for new daily to go with the WRX.

Guest heightsgtltd

Okay..

Tuna only packed in olive oil

Mayo, vinegar, onions salt and pepper; on occasion pickles.

Only on toasted bread or bagel

Archived