LegacyGT.com

What are you grilling on ?

PhilT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.theothnetwork.com/PhotoGallery/albums/userpics/normal_grill.jpg
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Heights is going to want that back y'know :lol:

screw him I stole it from that homeless bum fair & square! :mad::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

lol @ cart-grill.

I use a "uniflame" charcoal grill that I got on sale from walmart about 3 years ago.

I just recently replaced the grilling surface cos I messed up and let it rust :(

oh and btw.. a BBQ is a large slow-cooking usually wood based item for ribs and pork and the like

a GRILL is usually a charcoal/propane high heat fast cooking item for burgers chicken etc. etc.

the item you posted there (and the one I'm talking about) are grills.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I bought a Charbroil Front Avenue about 3 years ago and I love it. Just under $400 and a great deal for the money. Stainless steel, side burner, rotisserie, and three vertical (front to back) burners at a total of something like 40-50k BTU. Costco seems to be the place when it comes to grills for the money down here in our little country. :D
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

you guys are suckers I got a char-broil for $100 last year & I use the shit outta that thing :lol:

I looked at the webers, but $84 for a 22.5" vs $30 for a 22" uniflame just didnt seem to work for me. I only grill when I'm entertaining and thats not near as often as I'd like it to be.

btw uh.. phil.. what in the world is your avatar? or do I want to know?

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Gas is for those who want to grill anytime of the year. Like right now... got some sausages going outside in this crappy drizzling 50 degree weather. :D
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Coxx does have a good idea, but with more and more stores going to plastic carts...

;):lol:

I actually really do have a shopping cart in the shed but no I don't actually grill on it :lol:

Weber, they cost alot more money

fixed :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd

I have a charcoal weber that has a gas starter. It's a really good grill.

The only thing I wish is that it had a little more adjustability when it comes to the level of the grate to the flames

not to go too OT but i've been trying to look for a replacement grill grate(think that is how u say it?) for my firepit. need something square if possible but if rectangular at least 2ftx1.5ft and can withstand direct flames.

i've ben looking at cast iron grates but none i've found locally are long or wide enough to span the open area of the pit.

edit: read up on care for cast iron stuff and...... don't want to do that esp since i don't grill more than 4 times a year..... but if that is the best choice.... i guess i can deal with it.

Archived