LegacyGT.com

Need help 5th gear is gone on my 06 subaru legacy

D_rock

I do not abuse the car I put good oil and service it when needed. I only run 93 and the car is built to do those speeds. Thats why they go that fast. Why pay for it if it is covered. So if you are not here to help then leave

that is NOT why they go that fast. :rolleyes: obviously, you haven't learned the golden rule:

You gotta pay to play.

Very simple. Most of us have done it, and from just your few short badly written run on sentences, you obviously were beating on your car... UNTUNED!

Hell, I have a CAI on my new 08 STI running on COBB stg 1 map and it's running like garbage, CEL, and super lean! No way I'm getting on it or I know it'd go boom! That'll be taken care of tomorrow when it gets tuned. Your best bet is to tell your service advisor what happened and how it happened so they can better diagnose the real issue and perhaps take mercy on your soul. Otherwise, when they find out you lied to them, prepare to take out your pocket book. If someone blatantly lies to you, how likely are you going to go out of your way to help them? Probably not.

Opie, he's in Monroe, NY it looks.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

So how long and how many times did D_rock bang the rev limiter? I'm sure the cars loves it when you repeatedly shock the drivetrain at 5K RPMs and 130+MPH by hitting fuel cut off. It's made for it right:rolleyes:.

Just because it/you can; that doesn't make it a good idea nor acceptable behavior. I shelled 1st at the drag slip last weekend, do you think I can get a new tranny out of the dealer? It's still under warranty:rolleyes:.

Let's kick this pig!

Archived