LegacyGT.com

100,000 miles

Bought mine Aug. of 05. At 90k I only been replacing low beems & driving lights.

Would be over 100k too, but bought my 07 Pontaic Solstice GXP in July of 07. To drive around why'll I swapped in 05 STi 6MT my LGT. Put 12.5k on the GXP why'll doing the swap.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

I commuted 150 miles a day for the first year. Now I do 80 miles per day.

Moon roof still broken, $1300 to replace the tracks.

2 left low beam bulbs.

1 dash rattle, 1 e-brake rattle, 1 headliner rattle, 1 mysterious rattle from passenger seat.

That's about it.

I commuted 150 miles a day for the first year. Now I do 80 miles per day.

Moon roof still broken, $1300 to replace the tracks.

2 left low beam bulbs.

1 dash rattle, 1 e-brake rattle, 1 headliner rattle, 1 mysterious rattle from passenger seat.

That's about it.

That's not too bad at all.

Greasing the moon roof as part of PM FTW.:redface:

Are you guys above 75k on your original clutches? If so, how do you drive? If not, how do you drive? :)

Since we just got ours, we're figuring out how to drive it for maximum satisfaction/durability. Revving to 2000-2500 and then quickly letting the clutch out seems like a very quick and solid way to launch, and there's no clutch stink involved so far, but it doesn't seem like it'll be good for a clutch to last 100k :)

And, of course, I'd like to gut one of my DP's cats and go Stage 2 one day....

Great to hear some cars making it to high mileage on original turbos and without too many problems. I hope ours will do the same.

Joe

^id be scared have a green sized turbo @ 81k. Good tune and all, thats a lot of miles with a lot of powa :wub:

Granted alot of miles but I really don't rip it at every light. Still have original clutch and all. Mostly drive highway miles to and from work. No oil consumption issues and haven't run my race gas map either...358whp/369wtq FTW on 108 oct.

JoeFromPA...launching at 2500-3000 all the time seems kinda high. I only go as high as 1500 in most cases for normal driving.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Are you guys above 75k on your original clutches? If so, how do you drive? If not, how do you drive? :)

I'm still on the original clutch...oh wait, I don't have a clutch.:lol:

The only mods I have is Cobb stage 1 and AVO panel filter since around 50,000 miles.

Been using Mobil 1 w/OEM filter since 3000 miles. It only used 1/2 quart oil at the first change, but still does not consume any oil with change intervals at 5,000 miles.

Not a poor car. A poor car is one where someone buys or leases it and is afraid to drive it and for fear of putting too many miles on it and worrying about the resale value of the car.

Cars are meant to be driven, not sitting in a garage. The 150 mile commute I used to do involves about 3000 feet elevation gain on a narrow mountain road with lots of turns. I much rather spend 1.25 hours driving on a mountain road than sitting 1.25 hours stuck in gridlock traffic.

Archived