LegacyGT.com

How do I correct camber after lowering?

Bradkx

I have read some threads, I have watched a video, but everything just says to put top strut bolts back on as close to the original position as possible.

Say I dont do this, or I dont think it is correct when I am done.... Will an alignment check for/fix a camber issue?

How many of you have put in lowered springs and now get crazy tire wear?

-Brad

Any alignment worth the money will check the camber and adjust it to within spec. You should still at least try to put in the camber adjustment bolt roughly in the same position, so that the car isn't completely unpredictable.

You will need adjustable "forward" links in order to adjust rear camber. 4BoxParts makes some, which seem to be the best option out there for a daily driver.

You put the bolts back in the same place so that hopefully, the car tracks straight even though camber will be off.

Theoretically the car will be lowered the same amount on each side, or close to it, so by putting them like stock, you will have more - camber, and they might even be slightly off, but toe will be close to the same so tire wear won't be bad till alignment

:spin:

Archived