GI: Socal Midnight Meet #8 "Spring is Here Bishes!!!"

Hanger

Which day is best bishesss???  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which day is best bishesss???

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a lot of places in irvine that is cop hassle free.

can't be one of the top 3 safest city in america w/o having the police force to back it up.

i would say if there is any meet up. choose a location where we can hang out away from the cars as to not draw cop attention or a parking structure where cops don't really go into

why don't you guys do the Laguna Hills Mall by the in-n-out where the impreza guys do their Wednesday meets? big lot. late nite food. right off freeway. otherwise, there is a burger king right up the block on Barranca from the District with a big lot too. the Best Buy previously mentioned also has huge lot, is freeway close, and will prob not draw too much police attention as long as people aren't doing donuts or gunning their engines to test their grapefruit launchers.

I'm still suggesting the back parking lot at the district over in the corner, up against the wall of the PetSmart. in the opposite corner (sort of) as the JT Schmitts. There is hardly any cars ever there. Plenty of places to eat at, and it is also freeway close should we decide to head off someplace else.

The parking lot at the Best Buy @ Tustin Market place wouldn't be too bad as long as we stay out against the wall towards Jamboree. Over by the Black Anus (i mean Angus). I shop there quite a bit, and that is a fairly open area too. There is an In-n-Out there too... along with several other options too.

I work and live right in this area, and these are the 2 best places to go. The ONLY other place is the center off Michelson and Jamboree, and that place is ALWAYS packed to the hilt. So, this is NOT even an option as far as I'm concerned.

Hope this helps, for what it's worth.

If I had something important to say, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

Yea, both have pretty decent lights. All tho the wall at teh market place will be a bit darker. But, BB closes around 9 or 10 ish any how so parking under the lights SHOULDn't be a big issue.

I have seen quite a few Mustang and Vett clubs meet here, so I don't see why our group should have any issues.

If I had something important to say, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

well

if its not the official MM i dont know if i'll go. trying to keep miles off the car.

when are we meeting on the 18th? i'll show up in my beat as hell miata.

car for sale. PM me!

LOL cool Mike! Hey how did your apartment shopping go this past weekend??

Muy bueno... Got a place in Irvine with a 1-car garage with direct access to the unit, no units above/below, and it's 8 minutes via surface streets to work. :D

-Mike-

Archived