LegacyGT.com

Any LGT's in the Roanoke, Christiansburg, Blacksburg area?

hutru01

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks cool. It says "Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:17 pm" I will still join.

Wanna install some parts this sunday :) I do not know if I can wait for my exhaust leaks to be fixed....

• 3 months later...
Nice! I'll also be going to VT in about 3 weeks as well as another incoming freshman. I'm currently in University Studies (Undecided) for now because I was too lousy in math to go right in to the Engineering department, but I'm planning on transferring into Mechanical Engineering asap. I guess I'll be the first Spec B in Blacksburg?:lol: Do you guys ever get any meets going?

Yeah I know, but if I don't do engineering I have no idea what else I'd like to do...Any cool car related careers that pay decent and don't involve math? Cars are all math, so I figured I better get good at math or else forget about a career in the automotive industry.

Its actually called Engineering Education now :) aka a bunch of bullshit and hoops they make you jump through but not overly difficult... But be prepared fo 5 hours a week of HW :(

That class confirmed my decision to switch from engineering to business. :lol:

Although, I did pass it with a C. ;)

Ill be in engineering this coming fall. I will be moving down the 20th

Cool, I'm moving in on the 20th as well. Yeah, most of the meets I go to up here in Pittsburgh are mainly nasioc meets. Usually more WRXs around than Legacy GTs.

Archived