LegacyGT.com

Any LGT's in the Roanoke, Christiansburg, Blacksburg area?

hutru01

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be going to school at VA tech, the house I am in is in Newport. It is 11 miles from Tech/Blacksburg (much like Chritiansburg) and about a 15 minute drive...

Again, Newport, VA, not Newport News, VA

Google it if you don't believe me :spin:

:spin:

I will be going to school at VA tech, the house I am in is in Newport. It is 11 miles from Tech/Blacksburg (much like Chritiansburg) and about a 15 minute drive...

Again, Newport, VA, not Newport News, VA

Google it if you don't believe me :spin:

There is another Newport right outside Harrisonburg. ;) --> edit: [ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Newport,+VA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=c5eBSv-QBMGOtgfD0I3NCg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1]Newport, VA - Google Maps[/ame]

I know Newport News, thats where Michael Vick is from. :spin:

Newport near Blacksburg must be really really small (I haven't heard of it). Well cool, welcome to Southwest VA. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Also, has anyone local done the walbro swap? Im gonna try and get that done before I go to do the rest of the stuff. My car can sit all week so I can take my time and get it done... Any big tips? Iv read the thread but its kinda inconclusive...

-Pierce

Also, has anyone local done the walbro swap? Im gonna try and get that done before I go to do the rest of the stuff. My car can sit all week so I can take my time and get it done... Any big tips? Iv read the thread but its kinda inconclusive...

-Pierce

There are some more local guys on flat4va.com

Might be worth your time to check it out. I dont have any experience with a fuel pump install.

Archived