LegacyGT.com

The Official: RI Meat Thread

RobE

just got back from the meet...all wrx no legacy...o well i must have picked the wrong one to go to

ive been busy with projects and I have exams next week ive missed the past 2 or 3, once summer session starts ill be going again. right now trying to finish up my 5 classes so i can walk for graduation

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be there next week..I was in D.C. for the past two weeks

I dont think ill make it next week as I have exams that week (especially finance exam turdsday night, but i should be the week after unless thats graduation day

• 2 weeks later...
usually people arount till 11+ They start at the subie meet then most of the pack goes down an exit on 95 and goes to the VW/euro car meet unless thats changed since I last went. a few of them from the euro meet got on nabisco forms and insisted we were doing burnouts in our AWD cars lol i dont know how all that panned out

• 3 weeks later...

yeah man, how old is she, and how old is he, not hatin on age man like a red wine, getting better and better. wawawiwa

shes mad chill too. was fun to hang out with

• 3 weeks later...
i havent been around lately. the nasioc thread for this gets a lot more attention than over here. im going home to CT in a few min for 4th of july... might get together with a few lgters in woobury, ct this weekend if something goes down ill PM u... but its a bit of a drive from where u are (hour and a half)

Archived