LegacyGT.com

De-motivational Posters! (CLOSED)

absolutsnwbrdr

yea.. black holes suck. (literally?)

thats why astronomy is so depressing.. a quick chat with anyone involved in it and you learn that the center of the universe is a black hole and we're on a very slow yet inevitable circling of the drain to it.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wont be around when the sun dies (nor the blackhole gobbles us up.)

obviously.. other than a few hearsay things I haven't kept up with the whole space thing.

right now i'd be more worried about the LHC than the sun kasploding.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

:lol: both of those are awesome.

unless theres actually a smart car in that grey mass.. in which case I hope it was empty.

would a LGT have faired any better between 2 dumptrucks tho?

unless theres actually a smart car in that grey mass.. in which case I hope it was empty.

looks like both trucks are fully loaded, anything between them short of another large truck would be toast

yea.. black holes suck. (literally?)

thats why astronomy is so depressing.. a quick chat with anyone involved in it and you learn that the center of the universe is a black hole and we're on a very slow yet inevitable circling of the drain to it.

Sooooooo, should I buy the extended warranty on a new TV or not?

How about this one: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylDOKtFu__Q]YouTube - Car Crushed Between 2 Semi Trucks[/ame]

Archived