LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State NNJR Autocross at The Meadowlands' Met life Stadium Lot E, in NJ

whitetiger

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, had to leave early today and get home, have to go somewhere tonight. It was a lot of fun, I'll see you guys next week! And Joe, let me know where you post the pics please! :D

Also, for those interested in going, you'll have to pre-reg now in order to participate, they won't allow people to just show up from next event on... So make sure you pre-reg! Come out for one of these, you might just have some fun ;)

Even though I didn't hit my target time, it was still a lot of fun today. I took a whole bunch of pictures and I'm trying to cut it down to a reasonable amount. 250 were deleted right away and I'm just now sorting through the rest to pull out a few that are good.

I got a few shots of you that I think are pretty good but Josh was hard to get. He needs to slow down and make it easier for me.

Even though I didn't hit my target time, it was still a lot of fun today. I took a whole bunch of pictures and I'm trying to cut it down to a reasonable amount. 250 were deleted right away and I'm just now sorting through the rest to pull out a few that are good.

I got a few shots of you that I think are pretty good but Josh was hard to get. He needs to slow down and make it easier for me.

That's the advantage of the 2.5i, slow as crap :lol: I'm really hating this 4EAT though, I feel I could be a lot faster but this thing is screwing me up, shifting when I don't want it to... And thanks for the pics Joe, much appreciated! You coming again next week? I know Josh will most likely be there.

Phew, whittled it down a bit and here they are. I lost a lot of them since I misjudged the shutter speed. Oh well, at least I know for next week (1/320th of a second is too slow).

http://picasaweb.google.com/yellowgoo/20D20080329NNJRTestTune

Awesome pics Joe! Thanks! And you did pretty well today. At least you beat me :p And of course Josh did better than both of us :lol: I've still got a lot to learn.

Yeah. Those are just scaled down versions of what I have. Let me know which one you're looking at and I can send it your way. Just hit the link for "more info" on the right hand side and tell me what the filename is.

I'm coming back from ATL on Friday. If i can switch back to my summer rubber, i'm signing up. It was a blast last year!

Just a reminder that online pre-registration is now required in order to run in these events. Online pre-reg closes on Friday 3PM before the event. It doesn't matter if you can go or not, but if you think you might be going you should register. If you show up and didn't pre-reg, there's a chance they might turn you away.

Hope to see you there EquinnoxX!

Just a reminder that online pre-registration is now required in order to run in these events. Online pre-reg closes on Friday 3PM before the event. It doesn't matter if you can go or not, but if you think you might be going you should register. If you show up and didn't pre-reg, there's a chance they might turn you away.

Hope to see you there EquinnoxX!

Done. Thanks for the heads up!

Archived