LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State NNJR Autocross at The Meadowlands' Met life Stadium Lot E, in NJ

whitetiger

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

We have some great events both days this weekend. On saturday is a MSNE event with a test and tune afterwards so if you do both, you will probably get 20-30 runs. On sunday is NNJR with the great competition the the region has become known for. So home your skills on saturday, and put them to use on sunday. Both event registrations are linked in the first post of this thread.

It would be nice to get more of the Subaru legacy GT crowd out there. we have plenty of instructors both days including myself for the n00bs. Come have a good time.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Yes. the walk through helps you get a visual for the course and the instructor will point out areas where things may get confusing.

You are a novice till you can get around the course at 8-10 tenths driving without getting confused or getting lost by going off course.

Yes. the walk through helps you get a visual for the course and the instructor will point out areas where things may get confusing.

You are a novice till you can get around the course at 8-10 tenths driving without getting confused or getting lost by going off course.

Great advice! I LOVE taking instructors both on Track at HPDE and at Auto-x! I've been instructing at HPDE for 10+ years and previously did 1000s of Autoxs. One can never have too much advice and there is always someone who can teach you something!

-mike

Archived