LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State NNJR Autocross at The Meadowlands' Met life Stadium Lot E, in NJ

whitetiger

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh, winter tires are like gum...LOL

It seems like few snow showers on this Saturday?

Are you guys willing to do this event even with snow?!

WooHoo~ Rain Event might be more friendly to my winter tires....if I were to go...

Can people please buy my stock rims so I can have fun with the new Rims & Tires @ autocross? :p

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82959

Bump for Sat! Hope the weather holds up.

If anyone is interested in some R-Comps, EG Tire has an extra set a customer doesn't want. They are Kumho V710's, 285/30/18 I believe. Recommended to go on a 9.5" wide wheel but 9" minimum is required. For a price, contact Jeff at EG.

Bump for Sat! Hope the weather holds up.

If anyone is interested in some R-Comps, EG Tire has an extra set a customer doesn't want. They are Kumho V710's, 285/30/18 I believe. Recommended to go on a 9.5" wide wheel but 9" minimum is required. For a price, contact Jeff at EG.

*sigh* one day i will run tires that wide:wub:

Bump^ for tomorrow.

It's on!

Awesome! Makes me want to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum :)

Note: Online registration is now closed, but if you haven't registered and want to go you can still register when you get there! Hope to see some of you there!

Hey Roland, are you bringing a camera? Ill be bringing my video cam, but it sucks for stills.

Yup, I'll be bringing mine but me thinks Joe's SLR will be a better choice ;) You're welcome to use my camera if you want. Did you get a camera mount for your video cam?

I'll try to be there as early as possible, hopefully by 7:30AM or so. Hope we get more Legacy peeps out there tomorrow!

Archived