LegacyGT.com

Looking for some BD parts

I'm looking for a COBB CAI with MAF, i know COBB isn't making them anymore. I was just hoping someone may know a vendor that still has a few kicking around. I am also looking for the JDM smoke tail lights and center garnish for my 98, I use to see them on Ebay from time to time but haven't for months.

I've just been looking, there's a set of clear sedan lights and garnish. Could always get some light tint out if you really want to. I've had both and white's fine :p

And try zerosports.. ugh, scrap that.. only for turbo's. Could always drop an STi engine in to fix that.. :spin:

Is there someone that makes a Full cold air?

Injen, Cosmo Racing, OBX or you can piece one together. I would make my own or get the OBX system on eBay. It would be stupid to have a shop make a system for you.

I made my own for $10. I think auto zone has a small adapter that bolts onto the end of your MAF. Basically a square with a pipe sticking out the side. On that pipe you can bolt a 3" cone filter. Just take out your airbox and you're all set. I can include pics if needed.

i know i can make my own or buy a cheap one but i am a firm eliver in "you get what you pay for" i know the cobb intake is pretty much the best, guess its a matter opinion, made for the 2.5NA and thats what i was hoping to find.

i know i can make my own or buy a cheap one but i am a firm eliver in "you get what you pay for" i know the cobb intake is pretty much the best, guess its a matter opinion, made for the 2.5NA and thats what i was hoping to find.

It's an intake, you can't go wrong. A aluminum tube is an aluminum tube. There real difference is in the filter. Don't belive the hype of over priced products.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived