LegacyGT.com

Offering TSB for LGT 05-08

Ok guys,

This is only my second post over here on LGTforums but I am hoping to start off by giving something to the boards. I have acquired all of the TSB's for the LGT's 05-08 and have converted them into PDF format. the only problem is that i do not have the capabilities of hosting the PDF's. So if anyone has the bandwith and a server to host, i would be more then glad to compile them/zip them and send them your way for hosting.

P.S. I have access to TSB/recall info for any vehicle so if you have a question please feel free to ask. I will acquire it and send it your way ASAP.

Hope I can help the community further

-Kevin

i can haz a siginaturz now?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Any new place hosting the TSBs?

I wouldn't mind seeing the TSB's as well.

Posted above

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Would you recommend getting the ECM reflashed even if your car is running stg2 ecu map. Is the ecm map different?

Uh no. Assuming your using an AP, If you want to get the factory reflash per the TSB you need to uninstall the AP so that your original ECU programming is there before you get the reflash. Then reinstall AP and map after.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived