LegacyGT.com

ap maps...

Richard B.

who has the ones you like and why?

i will most likely be picking one up at the end of the month.

What do you mean? Are you talking about stage 1 or 2 or tuner maps? That's a pretty broad question.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I'd just use the Cobb map for Stage 1. When you go beyond that then get a protune. Mine's from TDC and I'm happy with it, much better than Cobb's stage 2.

rallitek is offering free protune with purchase. i would like a 7k redline.

I had a AP and stage 2 tuner, now I use enginuity to tune my own car. Whatever choice you make on a tuner map. ALWAYS datalog your car. I have seen some really bad tuner map that when datalog knock and pulls timing. Also Reving to 7K is a waste with a stock turbo. The power drops off after about 5700 rpms. I'm now running a FMIC and push 18psi and it still drops off.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I got mine from Rallitek and am running stg1 at the moment. I ran the Cobb stg1 maps (91 and 93) previously and these maps improved the car's drivability. The Rallitek maps definately make more power though.

I believe Rallitek call these "protune" maps but they are really just their OTS maps.

I got mine from Rallitek and am running stg1 at the moment. I ran the Cobb stg1 maps (91 and 93) previously and these maps improved the car's drivability. The Rallitek maps definately make more power though.

I believe Rallitek call these "protune" maps but they are really just their OTS maps.

but you are in fact saying more power than the cobb ots though?

I'm running cobb stage 1 map with a TDC tune real map, 93 oct. I can tell you that I ran cobb stage 1 for a while and with the addition of the TDC map there was a nice jump in power and smooth power delivery.

I'm running cobb stage 1 map with a TDC tune real map, 93 oct. I can tell you that I ran cobb stage 1 for a while and with the addition of the TDC map there was a nice jump in power and smooth power delivery.

thanks for the info.

It was more power than the Cobb 1.00 version map. Cobb just released v1.01 2 days ago and it is an improvement over v1.00 (higher boost). I am currently running the Cobb map until Rallitek send me the revised higher octane (93) map. I believe you will always get a bit more from a protuner map.

but you are in fact saying more power than the cobb ots though?

It was more power than the Cobb 1.00 version map. Cobb just released v1.01 2 days ago and it is an improvement over v1.00 (higher boost). I am currently running the Cobb map until Rallitek send me the revised higher octane (93) map. I believe you will always get a bit more from a protuner map.

Have you dataloged your car yet? I heard the '07+ LGT may have a timing table that can't adjusted or seen and advances more then what a tuner sets for. That can be a big problem

Have you dataloged your car yet? I heard the '07+ LGT may have a timing table that can't adjusted or seen and advances more then what a tuner sets for. That can be a big problem

Unfortunatly no I have not datalogged with these new maps, I was hoping on getting ecuexplorer to work on my personal laptop since it worked perfectly on my work laptop but with no success !! I will resume datalogging next week.

What I have done though is kept an eye on Dynamic advance using the accessport and it seems rock solid on full throttle. Is this what I should be monitoring ?

Archived