LegacyGT.com

can anybody tell me what needs to be done for 26,250 mile service

i had a service interval list but cant seem to find it, I want to document it on mysubaru.com but since its past and post me buying the car it wont tell me what it was. Im assuming just an oil change but I dont want to put it in writing unless im sure there wasnt some other thing i was supposed to do cause that could cause warranty issues down the road.

can anybody tell me or does anybody have that full maitnence schedule list

nothing :)

yeah i know that i just put in an oil change i did one soon after I got the car never know what was in it before. will do again with 30,000 miles service that ill be doing next week. ordered my AVO filter a few days ago cant wait to do that with silencer removal

i had a service interval list but cant seem to find it, I want to document it on mysubaru.com but since its past and post me buying the car it wont tell me what it was. Im assuming just an oil change but I dont want to put it in writing unless im sure there wasnt some other thing i was supposed to do cause that could cause warranty issues down the road.

can anybody tell me or does anybody have that full maitnence schedule list

You need to start your countdown to the 30k service. I'll help you, 3750, 3749, 3748...

You need to start your countdown to the 30k service. I'll help you, 3750, 3749, 3748...

hahah. Least im doing the service myself. Going to have my uncle help me do the brakes cause ive never done it before.

Yeah I got maintenance handbook here somewhere...

26,250 service includes:

- Change engine oil and filter

- Chassis lubrication

- Lube locks and hinges

- Check all fluids

- Inspect tires and tire pressure

Archived