LegacyGT.com

Happy Birthday Schumi !

f1anatic

On 3rd January 1969 your 7 x Wolrd Champion was born...making him 36 years old today. Give it up for the man ! Pay your respects and wish him at least 3 more championships !

Happy Birthday Schumi !

PS: Imagine you're invited to his B-day party. What would you bring as a gift to the man that has everything in the world he could wish for ? Although on a personal note...I always found Cora Schumacher (Ralf's wife) to be several orders of magnitude better looking than Michael's spousal unit.

Not just a race car driver, JM, but the greatest Formula One driver (statistically...the rest will always be debated) to ever live. And this, of course, makes him the greatest racing driver to ever live. :lol:

Speaking of F1 spouses, Mika Hakkinen's wife wasn't exactly a bundle of joy, either. "Hi, here's my wife, Elsa, She-Wolf of the SS." Crikey, she was a grim one.

Kevin

This is getting scary; you guys do realize that you are comparing the looks of the driver's spouses?

What do you use to compare people you don’t know and can’t get near? It’s the ultimate trophy. “Yes I lost the race today but hey I get to go home and hit that…:p

Not just a race car driver, JM, but the greatest Formula One driver (statistically...the rest will always be debated) to ever live. And this, of course, makes him the greatest racing driver to ever live. :lol:
Ever to live? WRC drivers are just as, if not greater than F1 drivers! You went to the Race of Champions, you should know! :lol:

Archived