LegacyGT.com

icruze for ipod from Monster

frantic

http://www.monstercable.com/icruze/survey/moreinfo_icruze1.asp

Just got my beautiful LL Bean Outback in willow green. Very happy with it except (1) no easy way for ipod and (2) no Homelink!

Not sure if this will solve the problem. It appears that it won't work with Factory installed 6 cd decks. Aggh!

I'm hoping mac world will have an announcement on this and other approaches. Here in the Bay Area the iTrip just doesn't cut it.

I would appreciate any referalls to auto sound shops since I can not do any of this myself.

FM transmitter = small unit that transmits an FM signal inside your vehicle for your head unit to pick up the signal (like any other FM channel). Pros: simple to install, no wires. Cons: Will not work very well in metropolitan areas with lots of FM stations.

FM Modulator = a unit that takes an audio input and converts it into an FM signal that is transmitted through a direct connection to your stock head unit (ie. through the actual antenna wire). Pros: No interference issue as with FM transmitter and typically better sound quality. Cons: Requires much more involved installation, sound quality still not as good as a direct AUX input.

Ken

Is the iCruz out yet? They keep mentioning the Configuration Guide, but there's no link. And I can't find anything about if it's available for other Subaru radios (we have the single disc player).

Archived