LegacyGT.com

I lost my virginity...

V4LG7

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just sold my wheels and am $400 richer.

I'm going all out tomorrow night. I may pay the extra 60cents and add strawberries.

BALLLLLLIN!!

you treatin me to belgian waffles? :lol:

IBsubiecity&I'maskinval-zonadate :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol: :lol:

Nah, I don't think he's around anymore. Phew!

ya you scared him away right? :lol: Does that mean we're safe for you to take me out for waffles? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

You don't want waffles from me, I'm an enormous PITA. :rolleyes:

But hey, if you wanna pay then I'm down! :lol: j/k

see below :lol::lol:

you treatin me to belgian waffles? :lol:

I know yuo're a PITA. That's why you need to treat ME to waffles ;):p:lol:

Chute chute!

This has nothing to do with you Coxxy, but I recently figured that if a guy doesn't pay for me then he's clipped. Has nothing to do with me, but rather his character.

not a bad theory I guess. I always pay for the girl unless she asks me to. It also speaks on her character ;)

If you are dating someone and have been for some time, you can sometimes work out a deal where the guy does not have to pay for every time you go out to eat, etc.

I will say though, that some ladies expect the guy to pay every time. Just depends on your situation.

FYI i sometimes take 2 eggo's or whatever frozen waffles i have and make an ice cream sandwhich out of them... om nom nom...

not as good as having a REAL waffle, but when it's 2am, and i'm drunk, the above works out quite well. :)

brian

If you are dating someone and have been for some time, you can sometimes work out a deal where the guy does not have to pay for every time you go out to eat, etc.

I will say though, that some ladies expect the guy to pay every time. Just depends on your situation.

Well I've only ever been in one relationship of almost three years, and my boyfriend would mostly pay. But every so often we would switch it up and I would pay. It didn't really matter though because his money was my money, and vice versa.

I'm talking more about first dates when I expect guys to make a good impression and pay.

FYI i sometimes take 2 eggo's or whatever frozen waffles i have and make an ice cream sandwhich out of them... om nom nom...

not as good as having a REAL waffle, but when it's 2am, and i'm drunk, the above works out quite well. :)

I knew you would chime in with your lil' recipes here and there. :lol: I'm not a fan of frozen waffles though. I'm also assuming Belgian waffles are different from regular waffles. :spin:

I would never ask a guy to pay for me, I just expect him to. Sometimes ill even genuinely offer to pick up the tab. If he accepts my offer, then its done-zo. :lol:

Believe it, girls ask. Mostly at a bar when they ask for a drink but I've been on dates & had chicks say "you're payin right?". That's it for them.

Ya after a while you split things up sometimes. My old g/f used to pay for stuff like breakfast. I'd let her pick up the tab on the cheap stuff but I'd insist on paying for dinner (even thuogh she'd offer sometimes). I also made like 4-5 times what she makes for a living so I felt stupid letting her pay for anything expensive. (it's not that I make that much, she just made nothing :lol:)

I used to be in a relationship where say - if I paid for dinner, she would pay for parking/valet/drinks/movies...It worked out to something between 66-75% my share to 50-50 depending on how expensive things were. Every couple of weeks she would also pick up the tab completely. Never cared much for money because I always expected to pay and I was making more money than her anyways. It happened that the girl had common sense and was not abusing me. But this was a few years back, when I actually had good luck.

In recent memory I did clear 400 dollars in 2 days on the same person (dinner, drinks, parking, tickets to a show). IDIOT ME !

Archived