LegacyGT.com

I lost my virginity...

V4LG7

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...to Belgian waffle sundae's last week.

I had one last week for the first time at a local diner. Banana's, vanilla iced cream, whipped cream, and hot fudge all on a warm Belgian waffle. The first bite was orgasmic, a long with every bite thereafter.

I haven't stopped thinking about this said waffle ever since. I'm lovestoned and I think the waffle knows...

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1373/853536492_411419cfa9.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

OMG! Where'd you get that??? I want one NOW!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

OMG! Where'd you get that??? I want one NOW!

I'm not sure how common diners are in AK, but over here you can find these at almost every diner. I'm sure breakfast joints like Ihop make em too.

I lost my virginity...to Whobaru last week.

I had him last week for the first time at a local hotel. Vanilla iced cream, whipped cream, and hot fudge all over him. The first nibble was orgasmic, a long with everything thereafter.

I haven't stopped thinking about him ever since. I'm lovestoned and I think the LGT community knows...

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x312/kagenmateer/IMG_0714.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Fixored!

I'm not sure how common diners are in AK, but over here you can find these at almost every diner. I'm sure breakfast joints like Ihop make em too.

I might have to go to ihops tomorrow

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Anyway, its been about a week now since I had this waffle. I've been longing for it ever since but I want the second time to be as special as the first. I'm thinking about trying it again on Valentine's day!!

Hopefully the waffle will be as warm and moist as the first time.

Archived