LegacyGT.com

Shortest Throw STS?

tahoegt

Cobb STS with stock knob. And yes, I love the feel of my knob too! :lol:

any pictures?

god I cant wait to graduate so I can start doing my little finishing touches to my car. I mean I love it stock but ive got a small list of goodies I want to add to it. Dont want it to be a total mod fest but a few nice things...

Armrest (fastwrx or rallitek)

CBE (looking at ebay one)

DP (autospeed if i can find one)

AP

STS

Backup Camera

DVD player

New version of Nav software

Tow hitch

HCA stock stereo mod so I can install my speakers, amps, and subwoofer

cool. what kind of boots did you get?

ive thought it would be cool if I could get matching red leather (06 spec.B) it would look pretty cool with red shifter and ebrake boots

Redlinegoods.com

2 Boots + Armrest Cover

Shift boot height: -3.5"

Primary Color: Black

Secondary Color: Perforated Black

Matching Stitch

Much, much nicer than the stock boots. The perf is very close in pitch to the perf in the seats and the color is a near-perfect match. The install took probably ~3hrs. since I took my time and dry fitted everything before supergluing to the brackets.

This is a "not officially released to the public" website of shift boot, ebrake boots, shift knobs, steering wheels and lighting upgrades. He does them in alcantara which matches material in subarus: http://store.10thstreetjdm.com/

I am also a part of wrxatlanta, and one of the local guys here does all of this. If you are interested in ordering go to the vendor section of wrxatlanta.com at http://www.wrxatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89

My car will be getting the alcantara treatment when I get my STS.

2011 WRX Hatch currently. Looking for OXT or FXT for new daily to go with the WRX.

Archived