LegacyGT.com

Where are the 08 Sti's??

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

crashed your server already?

retry its up.

Bad chain of events. Dog was pesting to go out side. Got up from the desk quick and the desk shook, speaker fell backwards and hit the main power switch on the surge strip. Knocked out both computers.

:lol: Ever notice how "it's always the dog's fault" but the dog never actually does the damage? :p

yeah:lol:

It was raining last night and she did not want to go out earlier.

I still have to look into connection pooling. I forgot to do that. When it goes down because of that it will be my fault.

Wow, nice! Looks like you have put a ton of effort into it!

Man I am torn between the evo and the sti. Both are so awesome and the EVO is a few k cheaper MSRP but also I can find em (evoxforums.com marketplace) for slightly above invoice which I havent been able to do for the sti. But alas, neither I think I will get :( Wife likes the LGT's amenities (heated seats, heated mirrors, dual AC, etc) so its either keep the LGT or look at a 335 or audi (used s4's are in my price range but I don't trust audi cars to hold up). I would take the G8 but she might not be so happy about a pontiac, who knows.

Sat an new STi this weekend...white w/gold wheels no nav - 38.5K gulp...

Beautiful car...can't wait to drive one.

Got the sister into a Impreza hatch it looks like...ugliest of the competition but best driving that's for sure.

can you get pics? I'll be ordering white w/ Gold BBS package 1st of March. Takes about 60 days right now for those orders to arrive, so I'm hoping May.

and $38.5K? MSRP should be closer to $36.5K.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Subaru of Gwinnett (GA) received 4 on Wednesday.. Priced at $40k..lil pricey for me..or for what its worth to say the least..not downing the car in any way shape or form..but 40k+ i'll be in a new 335i..

I would never pay MSRP for any car. if you know you're buying a subie, go join one of the many organizations that qualify for the VIP pricing program. I did. We get employee pricing because Hubby works there, but the VIP pricing is even less. ;)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

can you get pics? I'll be ordering white w/ Gold BBS package 1st of March. Takes about 60 days right now for those orders to arrive, so I'm hoping May.

No problem going back next week to buy my sis an Impreza if its still there I'll take pics.

Sticker was 38.5 not sure the options I no it didn't have nav and it had the gold BBS's.

Sat in a black one at the dealer by my house and it looked great...white would be the way to go I think:cool:...the funny thing was they had a 2,500 'market adjustment' on it. Can't blame them for trying but for crying out loud they had 3 and had them for a few weeks...with a foot of snow on the ground i'd be waiting if it were me.

Nice blog this car is going to be fun to watch evolve...

Check out Harman's Blog they have a very extensive photo slide show on white STI w/goldies.

Archived