LegacyGT.com

Owned!!!!!!!!

GTTuner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, but coulda been worse. A bud of mine got a hysterical phone call from his wife while he was at work. Seems his 2 yr old daughter had taken her poopy diaper off and then smeared it on her bedroom walls and the hallway walls.

Amazingly, he couldn't get home to help clean up as he was swamped with work.

Ah, Val, so young. Dad at work, and mom was elsewhere in house. It's really amazing how fast kids can get in trouble. When you have kids, try to keep an eye on them 100% of the time, especially if you have more than one.

I never did that when I was younger and my parents were never home. It's called discipline.

Remember that post after you have kids, Val. I'm sure none of your kids will EVER do anything b4 you catch them. And some kids are a little more devious than others, even of the same parents.

I'm just speaking from personal experience. I never would have done anything like that when I was younger, and if I did I probably would have got smacked. If I raise my children just like my parents raised me, I think I'll be fine. ;)

Discipline.........we were afraid to look at my Dad crooked.:eek: I'm the youngest of six kids, saw my brothers catch many beatings. It was actually my Mom you had to look out for, she did the beating!! LOL ( God rest her soul, she was da best! )

THIS kid def does not get much discipline. They need a black dog!

Discipline.........we were afraid to look at my Dad crooked.:eek: I'm the youngest of six kids, saw my brothers catch many beatings. It was actually my Mom you had to look out for, she did the beating!! LOL ( God rest her soul, she was da best! )

^this

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Ah, Val, so young. Dad at work, and mom was elsewhere in house. It's really amazing how fast kids can get in trouble. When you have kids, try to keep an eye on them 100% of the time, especially if you have more than one.
+ one million.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Same here. My mom would smack me if I wasn't vacuuming the right way. :rolleyes:

I'm not giving any parenting lessons. I know how my parents raised me and my siblings, and I know that we never did half the things kids do now-a-days. That's all.

I still feel bad for the dog. :wub:

Archived