LegacyGT.com

Cusco Master Cylinder Bracket Installed

sic GT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh at Importimage should be able to get you a pic. He used to sell them on his site.

Also, if you simply do a Google search you'll see many other applications and they look the same for the LGT.

Anyone have a pic of the carbing bar with the master cylinder brace?

I'd be interested in that but can't find any pics on the net.

NVM: http://www.carbing.co.jp/international/products/strut/detail/6415120.shtml

But I don't think they make a LHD version

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Justin and the guys at Grimmspeed do it right!

I've been hoping for three years now that someone would step up.

Great news!! Well ok, although not official...we're hoping for great news!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Thank you for the info guys. I dont think the 08+ impreza brace is going to fit. I'm actually confused as to how he was able to get the cusco 02-07 impreza brace because that isnt the same either.

Maybe we should be discussing this in another thread than a cusco thread lol.

Justin

I bought one a year or 2 back and returned it because it didnt fit. Wasnt even close...I'm not sure if it was this thread or not but one was misleading. Definately looking foward to buying a grimmspeed one when they get released. Loving my grimmspeed AOS!

• 2 weeks later...

Carving dormant seem to make a rhd version but they make a great product I have there strut tower bar wit mcs brace on my supra and it works great. Only thing is I replaced all aspects of my braking system at same time I added strut bar so it is hard to tell if it is making a difference or not. But materials and welds are second to none with crabbing just FYI They use to make all Do-Luck's braces.

Anthony

Attaching a few pics of my recent Cusco master cylinder bracket installed. This in conjunction w/ my Goodridge lines, Porterfiled pads and Motul fluid has pretty much cured any sponginess in the brake pedal and helped w/ the initial bite of my brakes. I recommend this highly.

what other brake mode do you have?? rotors/pads/lines? or BBK?

• 2 months later...
How damn long does it take to machine a master cylinder bracket? My 06 Legacy will be sold before this thing goes into production. There are a lot of dissatisfied Legacy GT owners chomping at the bit to do anything possible to improve the brake feel of our POS brake system.

• 3 weeks later...

damn, lol. I can tell you we arent the ones to rush prototyping, a ton of time goes into prototyping when you are actually making unique products. If we were your typical knock off shop it would be fast ;)

Justin Grimm

I should be able to post some pics of a prototype that will be close to the final product soon.

Very nice!! I was just wondering, since it may "fix" my firewall creek that I'm having!! I was about to make a custom one and just looked into this tonight!

Do you know of a rough price of the unit?

Thanks Justin, really appreciated!

JP

Very nice!! I was just wondering, since it may "fix" my firewall creek that I'm having!! I was about to make a custom one and just looked into this tonight!

Do you know of a rough price of the unit?

Thanks Justin, really appreciated!

JP

I'm guessing that the pricing would be in line with what they have for the WRX/STI. It's right on the GrimmSpeed home page if you are interested. :)

• 4 weeks later...
I'm anxious to see how this lines up with the strut towers since there's no adjustment whatsoever... please post up your experience and any photos (particularly interested in how it fits around a TMIC if you have one) when you get yours installed.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived